The BD3000 Universal Container Unloader is the most durable, lowest total cost automated unloader available for continuous operation. The BD3000 secures and unloads all containers in use in the USPS system, including OTRs, Postal Paks, GPCs, APCs, hampers, wiretainers, customer sleeves and pallets.
Operation is controlled by a highly reliable Allen Bradley SLC 5/04 Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), which allows the BD3000 to communicate with the control room, other equipment and the takeaway conveyor. To unload, the operator simply loads a container and pushes one button – the unloader automatically does the rest.
- Design Load of 3000 Pounds Continuous Operation
- USPS commissioned structural tests resulted in BD3000 being clear choice high cycle applications
- Unloads all Postal Containers: OTRs, GPCs, APCs, Postal Paks, Wire
Tainers, Hampers, Pallets, etc.
- Three sets of Hydraulic Clamps Insure Against Loss of Containers
- Modular Safety Screens Allow Optimum Screen Configuration
- Optional Dump Heights (24?, 42?. 67?) to Accommodate Various Conveyor Systems
- Selectable Controls for Either Automatic or Manual Operation
- Automatic Cycle Time of 45 Seconds Maximizes Package Flow
- Features Allen-Bradley SLC 5/04 Control
- Hydraulic Power Supply Has 18 Gallon
Reservoir , 7.5 HP Motor, 9 GPM Variable
Volume, Pressure Compensated Pump
- Entrance to Unloader Protected by
Safety Switches on all Access Doors and
Photo Eyes at the Load/Unload Point
- High Strength, Heavy Duty Frame for
- Simple, Easy to Maintain Components
- Operator Controls Housed on a
Pendant-Can be Located to Accommodate the
- Features One Button Automatic
Cycle?Operator Simply Pushes ?Cycle Start?
Button and the BD3000 Proceeds Through Its
- Pallet Mode Allows Easy Unloading of
Shrink Wrapped Pallets and Cardboard
- Maintenance Control Panel Can Be
Located to Best Accommodate Facility