At Tri Tech, we specialize in designing carts and dollies that meet the specific needs of our customers. Our goal is to provide more than just a cart – we try to provide material handling solutions that ultimately cut costs associated with moving materials. We accomplish this by studying your entire process, asking questions and offering suggestions before beginning the design. This enables us to offer the best solution for the particular operation.
- Unmatched trackability – Our innovative four wheel steering design prevents fishtail and permits long trains of carts to track within 1 inch, even in tight turns.
- Many styles available with capacities ranging from 1,000 to 15,000 pounds.
- Many deck styles available, including: rotary, tilting, roller bed, lifting, flat, open frame or configured, for parts rack containment.
- Major reduction in forklift usage, resulting in immediate cost savings in maintenance and personnel.
- Increased shop floor safety and reduced equipment damage due to fewer forklifts and tight tracking of Tri Tech four wheel steer design.
- Hitch security, stability, load retention and noise reduction are standard with our carts.
- Frame designs include low profile, high ground clearance, side steer, etc.
- Tri Tech four wheel steering allows integration of automation such as AGVs, indexing systems, power feed, precise loading/unloading, etc.
- Tri Tech wheel technology allows easier rolling carts, resulting in fewer back strains and increased run time for tow vehicles.
The staff at Tri Tech has a long, successful history of providing quality, rugged equipment to the abusive non-powered ground support equipment industry.
Whether it is for the busiest airport in the world or a small commuter outstation, we have the right equipment for you!